Dynamics 365 CE Business Analyst (Remote)
Req ID: 267074
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics 365 CE Business Analyst (Remote) to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks aMicrosoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Business Analyst. This opportunity isto support our public sector client. NTT DATA currently supports Dynamics 365-based applications for the client. The role is for a project to deliver a net-new application on the client’s Dynamics 365 CE on-premise platform
• Responsible for business processes translation into system configuration & implementation of the business processes in Microsoft Dynamics CE
• Cultivate a deep understanding of the client’s business
• Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business use cases
• Analyze complex business problems and help define the solution within the CE system
• Identify gaps and provide technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scale new and current systems, processes, and procedures cost-effectively.
• Assist in designing the details of proposed solutions against business requirements
• Assist in the configuration of the CE system as required
• Plan and execute integration and user acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
• Consultation with business teams to elicit requirements and business processes
• Lead cross-functional teams to address business or system issues
• Advise client on changes to business processes as required
• Assess risks of various solutions to requirements
• Train Power users
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field required
• 5 years of Business Systems Analysis experience required
• 3 years of architecture/technical/functional/configuration experience with Microsoft Dynamics CE/CRM or Power Platform required
• Thorough understanding of the CRM business functions for which applications are used.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, CRM, Systems Analyst, ERP, Consulting, Technology