Natl Business Sales Advisor – BC
Natl Business Sales Advisor – BC
Our company was built on the dream of a pioneering entrepreneur, and that spirit continues to empower our work with businesses across Canada today. The Rogers Business team helps organizations of all sizes adapt, scale, and win with network services and other innovative technology solutions that are reliable, secure, and scalable. These solutions are built to allow businesses to operate more efficiently, reduce costs and improve productivity and collaboration. We are looking for team members who have a passion for delivering industry-leading value to customers and businesses in the communities where we live and work, so come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
We are looking for a National Business Sales Advisor to join our team in British Columbia. The individual will be driven, talented and motivated with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit and an achievement-oriented attitude.
By joining our winning Inbound Sales Team, you will have a chance to utilize, innovate and grow your current skillset.
As a member of the National Inbound Sales team, you will play a pivotal role in managing key relationships, be responsible for solution selling by acquiring new customers as well as growing existing customer accounts for Rogers Small Business customers while promoting the benefit of the full portfolio of Rogers’ small business solutions.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, National Inbound Sales, this position is responsible for over the phone and chat solutions conversations through excellent sales and services presentations skills of the entire portfolio of Rogers small business solutions to Canada’s Small Business owners and operators.This will include:
- Business Wireless
- Rogers Unison
- Business TV, Internet, and Phone Lines
- Business Solutions (Fixed Network, Internet of Things and Data Center)
- Cisco Meraki products (Advantage: Wi-Fi, Solutions Bundles, Security, Voice, Surveillance, LTE)
What you will be doing:
- Build, maintain, and deliver world class client experience on every interaction.
- Handle inbound sales call types to understand the customer’s needs and offer customized solutions such as Wireless, Wireline, Internet Of Things/, Fleet Management and Data Center Solutions.
- experience in an outbound/outside B2B hunting role, or equivalent combination of proactive B2C sales.
- Highly process oriented.
- Expert knowledge of Rogers internal processes is an asset.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets by demonstrating and using customer focused behaviours.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking, adaptability, and collaboration with others.
- Ask open-end effective probing questions to identify opportunities and to impact and influence sales with our SMB clients.
- Work effectively and collaborate with the other teams to create top tier treatment for our clients.
- Maintain personal self accountability with training and coaching on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to consistently be the expert on our product and solutions.
- Perform end to end order entry through multiple sales and service order entry tools.
- Participate in activities that drive collaboration with cross functional teams and partners for a continuous performance improvement.
- Conduct all business as per Rogers Business Code of Conduct.
- Attend product trainings, team meetings and planning sessions as required or when called for.
What you will bring:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, both verbal and written presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and funnel management.
- Highly creative, self-motivated, strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize to be able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work flexible hours (Monday – Friday) to meet the needs of our clients.
- Demonstrate business professionalism and acumen, respect for confidentiality and appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Advanced skills in managing calendars in MS Outlook as well as experience in office workflow and productivity tools such as MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Technologically savvy and proficient with the use of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other tools.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
We believe in investing in our people and helping them reach their potential as valuable members of our team.As part of our team, you’ll have access to a wide range of incredible resources, growth opportunities, discounts, and perks, including:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Competitive & flexible health and dental benefits, pension plan, RRSP, TFSA, and Stock matching programs
- Discounts: Enjoy up to 50% off Rogers Services and Blue Jays Tickets, 25% off TSC items, and a 20% discount on all wireless accessories sold in Rogers stores.
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Company matching contributions to charities you support
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 861 Cloverdale Avenue (7823), Victoria, BC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Inside Sales
Requisition ID: 302622
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ .
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes:Rogers Business
Victoria, BC, CA Kelowna, BC, CA Vancouver, BC, CA Nanaimo, BC, CA
Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply
Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.
Job Segment: Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Telecommunications, Telecom, Network, Sales, Technology
Apply now Â»